The kids are back in school and the leaves are beginning to turn. The hustle and bustle of the holiday season will soon be upon us. Every year we worry that we will not be able to get it all done including sending out those once a year holiday cards. For businesses this is a great time of year for the opportunity to thank our customers for their past patronage and also a great time to market our products for a future purchase BEFORE the great rush of the holiday season. Thanksgiving cards for business will give you a head start before the competition. Why wait for Christmas greeting cards. Thanksgiving cards give you an edge above your competitors.
1. Be the first to get in front of your competition and reach customers shopping for your products and services.
2. Get the attention of your past patrons before they succumb to holiday overload.
3. Send a genuine message of thanks to your customers to thank them for their patronage.
4. Lighten your own marketing advertising schedule by getting your message out early and letting you give your full attention to November and December business.
There is an abundance of Thanksgiving cards for businesses out there. They represent many themes beyond the simple message of thanks. There are beautiful scenes with wonderful Fall colors. Some Thanksgiving cards feature patriotic messages with Old Glory which will coincide with our Presidential election season. Some Thanksgiving cards show reflective themes with streams and lakes with sunlit trees of gold and orange.
At Invitations For Less we have exciting news for those businesses that wish to take advantage of this business opportunity by mailing Thanksgiving cards to their clients. Be sure to act soon to get the best offers.
- All of our Thanksgiving cards from Birchcraft Studios and Carlson Craft are discounted 30%.
- All orders for Thanksgiving cards for businesses placed by September 30th will also receive FREE return address printed on the back flap of the envelope.
- In addition, addressing of your envelopes will be professionally printed at a special discount rate of 25% off. That is only 75¢ for each Thanksgiving card envelope. Folding, stuffing, stamping and mailing services are also available. Contact us for the details.
Act now to take advantage of these offers. Don’t let the competition get to your customers before you do.
Remember! The early bird gets the worm.